After School Club Supervisor
Start date: ASAP
We are seeking to employ an enthusiastic After School Club Supervisor to join our team.
North Scarle Primary School is a small, inclusive rural school with a committed, hands-on, supportive and hardworking staff team, resolute in raising standards to ensure everyone can be become the most successful version of themselves.
We are looking for a cheerful, flexible team member to lead in the supervision of children and provide high quality experiences to ensure the orderly conduct, welfare and safety of pupils during after school club.
We are offering a 10 hour a week contract (Monday – Friday, 3.00 – 5.00pm), term time only. This includes a 1hr planning and preparation opportunity.
The successful candidate will:
• Be a good team player, who is prepared to use their initiative.
• Be fun, energetic and enjoy engaging with children.
• Have a calm, adaptable approach and a good sense of humour.
• Be a caring and nurturing individual.
• Have an understanding of Data Protection, Safeguarding and confidentiality issues.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare the room and activities before the session.
• Ensure all children are signed in.
• Support children with any needs they may have, and ensure they have a happy and settled end to their day.
• Ensure the environment is safe and stimulating for play activities.
• Prepare and supervise any refreshments.
• Encourage cooperation, ensure good behaviour and monitor well-being.
• Follow guidelines and procedures for safeguarding in accordance with school policy.
• Tidy and clean the area at the end of the session.
We can offer you:
• a lovely, inclusive school with a wonderful outdoor environment
• focussed professional development
• highly motivated and enthusiastic children
• supportive and interested parents, staff and governors
This post is temporary for 12 months and will be reviewed inline with the needs of the school.
Visits to the school, prior to submitting an application, are both welcomed and encouraged.
Application forms are available below or from Mrs Palmer, school administrator, on (01522) 778724 or email email@example.com.
North Scarle Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment references.